If you are using a textarea field for input you could also use a text area field for display, useful if the input might contain html tags. Therwise wrap the display in <pre> tags.

Cliff

MCDONNELL, LARRY wrote:
Hi,

I have a form that the field length for that element is set to 65k in
the database. Using a textbox, the person can enter their information. I
now want to view the text. I can again use a text box but what I want to
do is this -

<dtml-var mytext>

If I use this format, the text is one line. Are there arguments or a
script that will add carriage return/line feed after you set the
parameters?

Thanks,

Larry McDonnell

Coordinator of Educational Technology