Phillip Hutchings wrote:

Just got Zope 2.7.5 up and running on my Win2003 server with IIS.  Was
working my way through the Book and the "Elvis" tutorial and I cannot
cut/copy objects and paste them in to other folders though the ZMI.
I'll check the object click cut...toolbar changes to display the paste
button but then I click to the object (folder) I want to move it to and
bam Paste button goes away...

Check that you have cookies enabled, the ZMI uses cookes to store the clipboard data.

Given the Windows and IIS references, I suspect he's also suffering from IE caching...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk