On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 12:46 +0200, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On Apr 22, 2005, at 11:38, Fabio Marcone wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm looking for a zope-ldap howto. In particular I need to use a ldap
> connection in a zpt and I set Connection and Filter LDAP correctly (in
> test
> page) but not in a zpt (I have a key error on ldap filter)
> Anyone can help me?

If you are talking specifically about the ZopeLDAP product, that's been
deprecated years ago and has not seen any maintenance for 4 years or

I actually use the LDAPUserFolder (release 1.6) product with Zope-2.6.1.
I plan to upgrade to Zope-2.7.x in a few months.
Is this product always maintained and functional with Zope-2.7 ?