On Apr 22, 2005, at 13:52, David wrote:

I think I read that some people have successfully used exUserFolder (XUF) for linking Zope and LDAP users.

Go to: http://sourceforge.net/search/index.php? type_of_search=mlists&group_id=36318&forum_id=190

And search on LDAP. Andrew Milton (author of XUF) is very helpful. Just post to the exuserfolder-users list.
I'm using XUF to sync with users stored in PostgreSQL and found the product to be great.

The original poster does not seem to talk about a user folder, but about a product to manipulate LDAP directories directly from within Zope. The standard for LDAP-enabled user folders on the other hand is LDAPUserFolder:

Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **