Hi,

I'm trying to track down some memory leaks using LeakFinder. I get some
custom objects with refcounts that keep going up on use. When I patch them
using leakfinder I get no results which should be correct as they should be
loaded from the ZODB rather than created. The problem is, why won't they go
away after GC or clearing the ZODB cache?
If anyone has experience with finding these kind of rouge references I'd
really appreciate any tips.

Dylan Jay
Web Builder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
www.pretaweb.com - Reliable & responsive CMS website development
www.meetmemap.com - makes giving directions easy
www.eatmanifesto.com - Traditional Sustainable and Delectable
Ph:+61(0)423198306 ~ Y!+Skype:dylan_jay ~ ICQ:520341 ~ SIP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]