What is the CMF?
The Zope Content Management Framework provides a set of services and content objects useful for building highly dynamic, content-oriented portal sites. As packaged, the CMF generates a site much like the Zope.org site. The CMF is intended to be easily customizable, in terms of both the types of content used and the policies and services it provides.
Where do I get it?
Download it from http://zope.org/Products/CMF/CMF-1.5.1
Points of interest include:
- "Windows ZIP file", http://zope.org/Products/CMF/CMF-1.5.1/CMF-1.5.1.zip
- "Unix tar/gzip archive", http://zope.org/Products/CMF/CMF-1.5.1/CMF-1.5.1.tar.gz
- "Release notes", http://zope.org/Products/CMF/CMF-1.5.1/README.txt
- "Change history", http://zope.org/Products/CMF/CMF-1.5.1/CHANGES.txt
- "Installation instructions", http://zope.org/Products/CMF/CMF-1.5.1/INSTALL.txt
Where do I go to learn more?
The "CMF mailing list":mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] has many participants who are active in supporting the CMF.
...to report bugs?
The "CMF Collector":http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF is ths place to report bugs (please search for existing reports of your issue first!)
--------------- Jens Vagelpohl [EMAIL PROTECTED] Zetwork GmbH http://www.zetwork.com/
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists - http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce