Hi all: I want to order a sequence using the Sequence sorting module from a Python script. I have the following code: " seq = [['Bruzon', 'CUB'], ['Anand', 'IND'], ['Kasparov', 'RUS']] def test(oneElem, twoElem): if oneElem[0] == twoElem[0]: return 0 if oneElem[0] > twoElem[0]: return 1 else: return -1 sort_on =(('self', test, 'desc')) return sequence.sort(seq, sort_on) " and i get the error: " Error Type: SyntaxError Error Value: sort option must contains no more than 2 fields " the Traceback: " Traceback (innermost last): Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__ Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec Module None, line 22, in orderBy Line 22 Module DocumentTemplate.sequence.SortEx, line 66, in sort Module DocumentTemplate.sequence.SortEx, line 161, in make_sortfunctions SyntaxError: sort option must contains no more than 2 fields " what i'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.