thanks a lot, that works well... ill make it a point to hunt the sources, now that i know where to look :-)

On 4/25/05, Phillip Hutchings < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 25/04/05, Rushabh Mehta < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi. there is a manage_edit()  to modify the contents of a DTML document. is
> there anything similar for page templates? i tried manage_edit() on a page
> template and i get an attribute error for manage_edit... the document_src()
> method works though....
>  thanks
>  rushabh

A quick look at
zope-2.7.4/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplate.py gives me
this:
    def pt_edit(self, text, content_type):

Where text is the new content, and content_type is self explanatory.

--
Phillip Hutchings
http://www.sitharus.com/