Birol BI«AKLI wrote:

Macromedia Flash Communication Server MX is a server based platform for creating and deploying compelling, interactive web-based audio/video applications such as video on demand, live event broadcasts, webcam chat, and real-time collaboration applications.

This software includes fine properties but, I started to think there is not any open source software that includes all of these features. So, I decided to get a software that makes only audio/video streaming for now. It must communicate two or more clients by doing live broadcasts. If you know any "open source" software which has minimum this property and can be run in Zope applications, please suggest me.

please have a look at
http://www.jazkarta.com/ataudio
robert