Stephen How wrote:

Originally, I wanted to use a lot of class variables, as this was my perspective from plain-old python. However, I've learned that I really want to put everything possible into the schema, as it makes the AT future proof, and more robust. It automatically creates accessors and mutators for these fields as well, which is preferred programming style. I typically just change the visibility attributes of the field for privacy, and style in base_view. However, I don't think there's a FieldType for a dictionary or array, so I use plain-old class variables for them.

There is the RecordField (for handling dicts) and RecordsField (for handling lists of dicts) available from ATExtensions

PS: Does anyone know how to move a project from
one svn repository (our own) to another one
( without loosing history?
Then I could move it there.

Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **