Hi,

There's a newer version of the Zope Book available at Plope.com.  It's being updated, but the ZEO chapter seems to be current.

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition

It has a chapter on ZEO & Scalability.

-Jon Cyr

ken wood wrote:
I've searched most site that have info on ZEO but have not been able to find answers to my questions on install for ZEO.
Maybe someone on the list can help.

I am running Zope 2.7 (with Plone site) on a Win'03 Server.
I would like to run ZEO Server and Client on a Linux Server.  The Linux Server also runs Zope 2.7 with a Plone site. Python version are 2.3.3.
Is this a workable configuration ?
Ultimate goal is to do away with the Win32 Server (at least for Zope).

I have noticed that most documentation on ZEO is a bit dated (2003). Where can I get newer documentation or HowTo on ZEO?
Thnaks in advance,
ken wood