Correct me if I'm wrong.. I think the Books <>, especially the Zope Book and Zope Developers' Guide, are the core of Zope documentation. I am wondering how it would be if we used them as a sort of skeleton for the content on this wiki, and perhaps positioned these pages more as complementary notes/addenda to the books.

For example. Under the ZopeBook <> and ZopeDevelopersGuide <> pages, we could make sure we have a page corresponding to each chapter in the current book. Each page would link to the original in a consistent way. The chapter content could be mirrored here or not. We could organize additional notes, docs, GeneralTopics <> etc. corresponding to the chapter's topic on or under the page, to whatever degree seems to make sense.

Or, we can continue letting this wiki develop its own fresh structure. But I think there's no harm in trying it out.

Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **