Saturday, April 30, 2005, 3:29:57 AM, Simon Michael wrote:

> No it hasn't, and it would be nice to have.
> http://zwiki.org/1057SupportKupuWysiwygEditor

Why, does ZWiki work with Epoz? For me Epoz ruin the comments added to
the page (I'm laking about the comments at the bottom page that you add
with the "add comment" button, not with editing the page). Also, with
HTML ZWiki pages there is no line-break between comments, so it doesn't
really work even if Epoz was not ruined them. (And of course Epoz/Kupu
works only with HTML ZWiki pages, not with structured text.) Or am I
lame again? I have tried newer ZWiki, google... no success.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany