Does anyone know how to upload a file or an image into a ZObject?

I have created a simple ZClass that makes ZObjects to simulate book information
like title, author, etc. I have selected to upload images and files into the
ZObject, but I don't have a clue what dtml codes I should use to do that.

Can anyone give me some pointers??

Also, if I have a book object that was stored in either one of two folders a
and b (assuming don't know where) and I need to get its internal information
like the book title and author, how do I look for it using dtml??