I have created a login form an a few users in acl_users, both exists in a
ordered folder called conference. My login Form post to a login dtml method and
login dtml method redirect me to another page. Even though the user exists and
username and password is correct, somehow zope won't redirect me. The login
query window pops out three time and in the end it denied me "You are not
allowed to access '....' in this context". Can someone help me, is there any
thing I have to set?? should I move all the files into the root??