On Tuesday 03 May 2005 15:30, J Cameron Cooper wrote:

> Look at the Python 'email' package:
> http://python.org/doc/lib/module-email.html
>
> You'll need to use External Methods to use this module, or allow access
> to it so that you can use Python Scripts.

That's what I was afraid of.  I love Zope and Python (and am getting ready
to write a magazine article about the two) but jumping through Pythonic
hoops to do stuff that would be easy in DTML drives me nuts.

Thanks for the pointer, though.  I'd stumbled across that earlier, but had
kept looking in search of something easier.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Day Companies