This may be a really simple thing to do (but I'm a bit stuck and searched the web but found no answers). I have a Plone site working great. I have a folder which I wish to password protect (and all of the data in the folder). Thing is, I want to use our LDAP server for authentication. I have the site setup as normal with an ACL_users folder. I then have a folder called "protected". In this folder I have added a LDAPUserFolder object and linked it with our main LDAP server. Question is, how do I use this LDAPUserFolder to provide authentication for the "Protected" folder?

fn:Phil Beardmore
org:University of Sunderland;Sunderland Business School
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior IT/Network Technician
tel;work:0191 515 3436