On May 6, 2005, at 12:08 , Phil Beardmore wrote:

This may be a really simple thing to do (but I'm a bit stuck and searched the web but found no answers). I have a Plone site working great. I have a folder which I wish to password protect (and all of the data in the folder). Thing is, I want to use our LDAP server for authentication. I have the site setup as normal with an ACL_users folder. I then have a folder called "protected". In this folder I have added a LDAPUserFolder object and linked it with our main LDAP server. Question is, how do I use this LDAPUserFolder to provide authentication for the "Protected" folder?

???

There is nothing you set up to make Zope "use" a user folder. It will automatically be consulted.

jens