Is there any way to configure Zope so that a *.htm file newly created in DW, when uploaded for the first time to Zope, would be created as a ZPT instead of as a DTML document?

I know you can do it by naming the file in DW with the *.pt extension.  But the trouble with this is, subsequently DreamWeaver doesn’t recognize it as anything that it can edit.

I know you can do this by manually creating an empty ZPT in Zope, then uploading the already created contents of the same-named .htm file using the ZMI, but this is clunky and error-prone.

- Thanks, Ken