Hey !

I'm experiencing some problem trying to use the monitor server. I've
zope 2.7.6 running, with an emergency user defined in the instance's
access file, with password stored as clear text. When I try to run the
monitor_client.py script, I type my password and everything I get
(except a warning for using regsub instead of re) is :

warning: unhandled connect event

and the script ends.
Does anyone managed to access the monitor server with zope 2.7.6 ?

Non related question : is there some documentation about Zope's icp
capabilities ?

TIA
--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).