Is there a reason why Z SQL methods do not allow the use of the LIMIT
clause? I am absolutely certain that my query has the right syntax since I
executed it against the MySQL server and it gave me the correct results.
FYI, I have provided the query below:

SELECT course_id FROM course
WHERE course_id < 991000

Furthermore, Zope throws the following error when I try to test this query
via the ZMI and also when I use it in my application:

(1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'LIMIT 1000' at line 3")

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Asad