How do I logout current user using DTML
I used <dtml-call expr="acl_users.logout(REQUEST)"> but it didn't work and zope gave me this.

Site Error

*Error Type: AttributeError*
*Error Value: logout*

*What did I do wrong??*
You didn't specify which user folder you are using and if, for example,
you use it with CookieCrumbler or other pluggins. If you use
CookieCrumbler, then you can expire the authentication cookies like

<dtml-call "REQUEST['RESPONSE'].expireCookie('__ac', path='/')">
<dtml-call "REQUEST['RESPONSE'].expireCookie('__ac', path='/')">

I think a redirect is also needed, but I'm not sure.

If you aren't using CookieCrumbler, then you can try the method
described here:

Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **