--On Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 10:29 Uhr +0100 Brian Hickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Can't seem to figure this one out:
- Just installed Plone and added a Plone site through the ZMI
- After the install the redirect to view the Plone site doesn't complete,
and I get an 'Action Canceled' error in the browser (IE6).  However, it
seems to install fine (a Plone site is created in the Zope root with all
the usual forms, site error log, cookie crumbler, etc) and I can browse
through and customise these elements.   - If I try to view the Plone site
(mydomain.com:8080/Plone) either directly in the address bar of the
browser, or by clicking the View tab of my Plone instance, the browser
lags for about a minute (this varies), then bombs out with an "Action
Canceled" or a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error.  The same effect occurs

You should better use the plone-users mailing lists...you'll find the smart Plone people there :-)