Dieter Maurer wrote:
Symptom:
When a new item is added to the RSS feed (b/c a news item was published), my ZPT displays the RSS data inconsistently with each browser refresh -- sometimes the new item appears, sometimes not.

A bug in "RDFSummary" which uses a ZODB cache to maintain
the fetched items.
Unfortunately, each connection has its own independent ZODB cache....

Using a ZODB cache for this use case is both inefficient
and error prone.

You should contact the "RDFSummary" authors.

As mentioned in the original post, I am now using CMFSin and having the smae problem. Are you saying that this is an issue with the design of the product?

Thanks,
David