On 5/12/05, Greg Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just moved my zope app from 2.7.3 to 2.7.6, plus the mysql db from
> 5.0.0 to 5.0.4.  After moving everything, I noticed all of my decimal
> fields that will no longer display their values in DTML unless I
> remove the dollars-and-cents fmt option.

What version of MySQL-python and ZMySQLDA are you using? For
MySQL-5.0, you definitely need MySQL-python-1.2.0 or newer and
ZMySQLDA-2.0.9b3. You aren't using Python-2.4 by any chance, are you?
2.4 has a decimal type, which MySQL-python will make use of, if it's
there, and the DECIMAL columns are returned using the Python decimal
type. Previously they would have been returned as strings, and that
might account for your breakage.

--
Computer interfaces should never be made of meat.
http://www.terrybisson.com/meat.html