Hi Tony,

Sory for the age in replying...

Tony Addyman wrote:
Chris: Can you recall whose Firefox you would have been using at the time? I have been using the RPM version from SUSE 9.2.

I would have been using a recent Windows binary.

The problem occurs a number of times when using POST with the ZMI. The major changePermissions problem is just the most obvious. When the problem occurs elsewhere simply repeating the interaction within the ZMI makes the change "stick" eventually, i.e. the POST is not followed by the phantom GET.

I have just started using the stock tar.gz firefox installer from mozilla.org. So far it hasn't shown the problem. Of course, the problem doesn't always occur, but it may be progress.

Yeah, sadly, after my initial experience with something that may have been caused by this, but which I never actually tracked down, I haven't bumped into it again, even though I'm almost exclusively using Firefox now...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **