I tried your method before and it didn't work
I have a folder called conference and inside it there is acl_users folder and I write all my dtmls in the conference folder (by the way, your are talking about manage_delObjects() instead deleteObjects().... right??)
I tried to use <dtml-call expr="acl_users.manage_deleteObjects(AUTHENTICATED_USER)">
zope tell me an error __get__
I tried to use <dtml-call expr="acl_users.manage_deleteObjects(AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName())">
even tough it didn't give me any errors, the user name still exists in the acl_users folder
So, any other ideas??

Yahoo! Mail Mobile