Hello, Zope community.

I use Zope 2.7.3, Python 2.3.4 and Plone 2.0.5
I have a strange behavior of template. It displays OK when accessing
via IP address, but when I try to access it via name I get assertion
error. Template uses the script that contains assertion:

        if brain.Title != '':
            obj = brain.getObject()
            # here it is
            type = obj.getAdvert_type()
            hereTitle = brain.Title

As you can guess, variable "brain" contains brain from catalog.
So, when I access the template, using this script via name it raises
Assertion Error. Seems like it can't get object from catalog. But it
works with IP...

Please advise what is my problem.

Thank you.

  Best regards,
 Denis Mishunoff                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]