Hi Simon!

Simon ALEXANDRE wrote:
The problem is quite simple: when I start the zope server the hostname is ‘Localhost’ then it’s impossible to connect the server remotely (i.e. by specifying the IP address of the server)

I know that in version 2.7 this problem doesn’t appear. When I launch zope 2.7 the hostname is ‘MyMachineName’

How to fix that? Which file should I update?

This is a known issue, see: http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1507

As a workaround, change your etc/zope.conf:

In front of the port number add '' to the address of each server section, e.g. the default http-server section should look like this:

  # valid keys are "address" and "force-connection-close"
  # force-connection-close on

Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **