On Thursday 12 May à 20:43, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Sylvain Thénault wrote at 2005-5-11 18:03 +0200:
> >warning: unhandled connect event
> This is a medusa/asyncore message
> indicating a bug: no application specific "connect" method
> was defined for the asynchronous connect event.

so do we agree this is a Zope 2.7.6 bug ? Should I fill an entry to the
collector ? BTW, Andreas seems to have had the same problem as reported
in a comments of http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1565, and nothing
more has happened, so I doubt about my correct usage of this feature,
even if I can't think about what I made wrong (I've zope running on
localhost and an access file with clear text password...).

Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).