Chris Withers wrote at 2005-5-12 20:45 +0100:
>Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>> I suppose it could be argued that should simply not be
>> read in any longer, or throw big fat warnings.

I agree with you, Jens.

>Why wouldn't it still work fine, apart from some minor Control Panel

because it is *very* confusing to see a specific configuration
in the configuration file which is not used (because
it is by magic overridden through "custom_zodb")
and see information in "Control_Panel" --> "Database management"
--> "main" which has nothing to do with what is really in effect.