Hi All, hope you can help... I have a problem trying to use the LDAPUserFolder product. Basically I have a site named www.myname.com, and the site is Plone powered. I have a normal UserFolder at the top level folder which holds the members who have manager roles etc. On the site I have a folder called "Staff" and a folder called students.

Now for LDAP. I have an Ldap server which has a tree called Business, then under the tree are two more subfolders (called staff and student). I need to get the staff folder of the site authenticating against the staff tree in LDAP. So I go into the staff folder, add a LDAPUserFolder and set the settings up correctly. I then navigate to the staff folder and make the pages viewable to only members, managers and authenticated users. Thing is, when I try and view the page I am asked to login, but it automatically uses the root acl_users folder, and not the one in the "staff" folder.

So, the page re-drects you to http://myname.com/login_form which doesnt work with the LDAP usernames etc, but I know LDAP is definately working because If I point to http://myname.com/staff/login_form it works.

Is there any way of setting which userfolder plone looks at?

Many thanks for your time.
fn:Phil Beardmore
org:University of Sunderland;Sunderland Business School
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior IT/Network Technician
tel;work:0191 515 3436