Hi all,
Having a bit of trouble with virtual hosting, but I'm guessing the answer is probably simple.
My Zope instance is running on a different machine to my apache server.  I have created a Plone instance, and everything was working fine, accessible from port 8080 as standard.  I wanted Apache to rewrite so that my Plone instance is available from www.mydomain.com/public/.  So I added the following to my httpd.conf and restarted apache (after following the guide at http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/VirtualHosting.stx):
Plone now works fine when accessed from www.mydomain.com/public/
However, I can no longer access my Zope instance from the browser.  If I go to (which was working before), I get a "Cannot find server - Page cannot be displayed" error.  In Firefox, I get "The connection was refused when attempting to contact".  Obviously Zope is running, as Plone can be viewed through the rewrite.  Also, if I ssh into the server on which Zope is running, I can use it through lynx on the localhost (i.e. lynx http://localhost:8080/manage).  Restarting Zope has had no effect.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,