Dne středa, 18. května 2005 10:57 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
> >>Why are you bothering to strip when you basically let people put in all
> >>the abusive tags anyway?
> >
> > Because it is not abusive tags for intranet blog.
> Then why are you using stripogram in the first place?

Because it does not contain tags from MS Office documents if it was placed
through clipboard to MSIE wysiwyg editor which I incorporate into slashdot.
And at second, original restrictive stripogram is used to posting comments.

                        Jaroslav Lukesh
  This e-mail can not contain any viruses because I use Linux