Chris McDonough wrote:

You may want to use a tool like wget or curl to examine the response
from the server for the clicked URL.  This could be many things.

- C

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 18:37 -0300, Fernando Lujan wrote:

I'm having the following problem and wanna know whether it can be
associated with Zope.

I have a page in my system with various links, and when I click in a
link, for instance link 1.

The cursor starts being busy, the browser appear to send the request
but there is no response. When it happens, if I open another window
and click in the same link, I have the response immediately.

It's tuly very weird... How can I debug it? I'm using Zope 2.74 with
python 2.3.4.

Suggestions will be welcome. Thanks and regards.

Fernando Lujan

Fernando,

FWIW,

I've had this also and with zope 2.7.4. But only once. I was testing compatibility using MSIE 6 and Mozilla 1.2 and one would do this, the other would not (sorry I forget which) - same page, same link at the same time. Hmmm the one time it did occur I was going back and forth between the browsers.

David