Chris McDonough wrote:

You may want to use a tool like wget or curl to examine the response
from the server for the clicked URL.  This could be many things.

- C

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 18:37 -0300, Fernando Lujan wrote:

I'm having the following problem and wanna know whether it can be
associated with Zope.

I have a page in my system with various links, and when I click in a
link, for instance link 1.

The cursor starts being busy, the browser appear to send the request
but there is no response. When it happens, if I open another window
and click in the same link, I have the response immediately.

It's tuly very weird... How can I debug it? I'm using Zope 2.74 with
python 2.3.4.

Suggestions will be welcome. Thanks and regards.

Fernando Lujan

I've had this also and with zope 2.7.4. But only once. I was testing compatibility using MSIE 6 and Mozilla 1.2 and one would do this, the other would not (sorry I forget which) - same page, same link at the same time. Hmmm the one time it did occur I was going back and forth between the browsers.

Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **