--On Freitag, 20. Mai 2005 10:49 Uhr +0530 JV Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
We have our main zope site running on Zope-2.7.6 and want to create a
mirror  for that (on our local LAN)... Is it feasible to use Zope-2.8.0b1
(the  current stable prerelease) or a higher for the mirror? I mean is it
going to  cause any compatibility issues when synchronizing the two sites?

As a general rule: you should run identical software versions...both on the Zope
and the Product side to avoid any trouble.