Hi.

We just upgraded to Zope 2.7.5-1.fc3, python 2.3.4, and now I am having
problems with authoring "Script (Python)"

(using ssh tunnel:  "ssh -L 2001:localhost:8081 [EMAIL PROTECTED]")

I am using emacs, using eldav, using nd.
I have traced the problem to this command issued by eldav in the process of
saving changes to a file.

"nd -S -p /localpath/script.py -a Zope
http://localhost:2001/path/on/remote/server/script.py";

The problem is replicated on the commandline.

What happens is that the python script gets saved as Page Template with
( I have tried nd's -T option, but to no avail )

As nothing else have changed, ( afaik ) I must assume there has been some
changes made to zopes webdav support.

Any ideas anyone?

Hm.. I notice we have ExternalEditor (0.5) installed.
Could this have any influence? Perhaps I will try using it :)

Gaute