--On Freitag, 20. Mai 2005 9:05 Uhr -0700 Jonathan Daugherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I connect to PostgreSQL from Zope and whenever I upgrade postgres on
my server, my persistent database connections in Zope fail.  I have to
log in to the ZMI and reconnect the connection objects manually to
restore the connections; is there a way to attempt a reconnection
automatically when postgres goes down or is upgraded?

Depends on the underlaying DA....so which one are you using? In general a DA should reconnect automatically.