Hi StÚpahne,

I search the definition of "hot_plug" function.

I look it at "CMFQuickInstallerTool/QuickInstallerTool.py" file. The line code is that :

from zpi.zope import not_installed, hot_plug

I not found hot_plug function in my Product/ directory and not in Zope source. Where can I found it ?
I don't know where the function is, but if you are using linux you could

% grep -r "def hot_plug" *.py

and in windows, just use the Built-in search feature and introduce as
filename "*.py" and in the text field insert "def hot_plug"