Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

That's only as weird as basic HTTP auth itself. There *is* no other way to make the browser discard the credentials you typed in other than to tell the browser that an access is unauthorized, which will then always pop up the login box again.

This has nothing to do with Zope, it's just basic HTTP auth.

Incidentally, I've noticed that newer versions of Firefox, and if I'm not mistaken, IE, provide menu options to drop current basic auth credentials...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk