The ZMI is accessed by appending /manage to the site url, so
if you have ports redirected properly and reach the site with

http://mysite.com

you access the ZMI with

http://mysite.com/manage

If you have forgotten your password, you need to setup an emergency
user --- google for it and read The Zope Book for detailed instructions.

--
Dennis Allison * Computer Systems Laboratory * Gates 227
               * Stanford University *  Stanford CA  94305