--On Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2005 21:16 Uhr +0200 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Maybe this is the wrong way or something, but how can I use
xml.dom.minidom (or other module in its entirety) from within Zope? I've
tried various stuff in the "MyScriptModules" Product. This same approach
seems to work with the "re" module.

Example:

Products/MyScriptModules/__init__.py:

from Products.PythonScripts.Utility import allow_module
allow_module("xml")
allow_module("xml.dom")
allow_module("xml.dom.minidom")

Python Script "inside" Zope:

import xml.dom.minidom
domtree=xml.dom.minidom.parseString(xmlstring)
return domtree.toxml()

This is a FAQ: use external method or write a Zope product or look at TrustedExecutables
by Dieter Maurer.

-aj