I've just released Epoz 2.0.0. Main new features are:

- You can now use several Epoz-Wysiwyg-areas on a single page at once. This feature was often requested (esp. for use with Archetypes) and Benoit Pin did a really great job on making this real. Many, many Thanks, Benoit! Never thought that this was possible at all...;) Sorry, it took so long to roll the things out on my side...

- The customizing of the Toolbar should be easier now with CSS.

- Several other fixed stated in the CHANGES.txt (!!! Please read it before updating Epoz!!!)

Download Epoz at:

Demo (with two widgets at once):

Keep zoped,