Jason Leach wrote:
hi,

If I have a ParsedXML document with the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<faq title="A Sample FAQ">
  <entry>
    <question>To be or not to be?</question>
    <answer>That is the question.</answer>
   </entry>
   <entry>
    <question>The question of life
    the universe and everything?</question>
    <answer>42</answer>
   </entry>
</faq>

Try:

Or some such... I remember reading docs for this so you'll have to have a look or resort to DOM-based traversal like I did ;-)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk