Hugo Ramos wrote:

I think because of lazy people like me that prefer to use DTML in a
fast way than go into a deep Python level to get the job done...
I know that, eventually, one of these days I'll have to move on to
Python only but until that day comes... DTML and a little bit of
Python where needed suits me fine! :-)

I figured as a dtml "wiz" a few years ago. Now I can't image doing w/out python scripts and suddenly DTML gives me a headache. I do think that DTML deserves a Hall of Fame Award but its time to move on.