Rares Vernica a écrit :
I found the answer myself. It is 'anage_changeProperties'.
In [--> Zope Help --> API reference --> PropertyManager] there is no
methodfor changing the any propeties. Nice try!

Anyway there is no help for 'manage_changeProperties', (only the comments in
the source file) and this is not very nice from Zope makers. If there was no
help at all OK, I read the sources, but they made a help system 'Help!'
witch is incomplete and that is worse!!!

I found help for "manage_changeProperties" in [--> Zope Help --> API reference --> PropertySheet].

  -- Stéphane