Ismet Dere escribió:

On 5/27/05, Hugo Ramos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/27/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
AT? As in ArcheTypes? You ARE kidding right? I've never seen such bad
code, and in particular, abuse of ZPT in my entire life...

And DTML sux, you wanna use it, fine, that says something about you. Use
ZClasses, Plone, AT and XUF at the same time while you're at it. Why not
dig out LoginManager and ZPatterns too, just for good measure?

Hell, why not just do us all a favour and switch to using Perl where
you'll be soooo much happier, and everyone in the community will agree
with you rather than trying to help you not shoot yourself in the foot ;-)
Is it me or are you really pissed??? :-)
At least give DTML some credit... It's what made Zope so popular in
the first days because of easy and fast learning curve!!!

Regards
Hugo

Yup, I completely agree with Hugo, dtml what made zope, zope.

Chris probably has a point as an advanced user but zope still needs a
lot of joe-beginners and their needs to be considered too.

ismet

--
Hugo Ramos - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry but, in my opinion, acquisition make zope, zope, products make zope zope, python make zope, zope but DTML, in my opinion, remember, is only a product

See ya

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/