Chris Withers a écrit :
Chris wrote:

Hi David,

this is not the problem (tried it before).

The code
foo  = container.resize(context.REQUEST.image, size=size) # works nicely

at this point, try inserting:

context.REQUEST.image.seek(0)

foo = container.resize(context.REQUEST.image, size=size) # 2nd time ->error
does what you suggest. But it raises the same error.

cheers,

Chris

I've the same problem and now it's work with this tip : "context.REQUEST.image.seek(0)".

My xImageScale.py [external method] is :

def xImageScale(img_file, maxx, maxy):
        from PIL import Image
        from cStringIO import StringIO
        img_file.seek(0)
        im = Image.open(img_file)
        im.thumbnail((maxx, maxy), Image.ANTIALIAS)
        out_file_str = StringIO()
        im.save(out_file_str, im.format)
        out_file_str.seek(0)
        tmp=out_file_str.read()