Flemming Bjerke wrote:
With a dtml-script I renders data from a mysql-database. But, sometimes I should like to save the html-code generated by the script. When I try to do this with a pythonscript I run into problems with acquiring the html-code generated by the dtml-script. I looks like the dtml-script does not get the proper namespace.

What specific errors are you getting?

Ironically, given a previous thread, you're likely suffering from not sacrificing the right goat when calling your DTML method.

So of course, DTML is great, and eeeevrybody loves it :-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk