I just observed something which I really wouldn't have expected. If I
set a property on an object, via a PropertySheet, I then cannot add an
object of the same id at the same level (and vice-versa).

Say I have a folder, to which I add a property named 'draft'. Then I
try to add any object (Page Template, whatever) with an id of 'draft'
inside the folder. This fails with OFS.ObjectManager.checkValidId
complaining that the id is already in use.

Is this how it's supposed to work? This is on Zope 2.7.3-0, and I just
verified it also is the case on Zope 2.7.6 final.

Thanks in advance,

Rob